Hotline: 0901 844 885 - (08)66 844 244

Ngô Nguyễn Thảo Như (LEILA)- Học viên khoá IELTS đảm bảo trường Anh ngữ CG

Ilets guarantee student 
2018.08.05~10.28


As you know, English is used widely throughtout the Philippines for daily life and business. This is one of the reasons why i want to choose CG academy is my destination to study and practice English.
To ensure about my result, i decided to select an Ielts Guaranteed within 3 months. During these days, i experienced a plethora of indelible memories in my life. I just wanna use one word to describe " perfect".Let me tell you. Firstly, to be honest my pronunciation is so bad and of course it caused some problems to understand between me and my teachers .But after 2 or 3 weeks, i might fit in at a new environment.Secondly, i was so fortunate since i felt that CG seems like a big family. Because of my teachers are really friendly ,always help and support us to "feel out of steam". 
Moreover, i stayed a room with four person so that is a chance for me to improve English. After the course, i have had a lot of amiable sister in my heart.
Finally, because of attending an ielts guaranteed, my group class just had two Vietnamese students. But thank to the EOP, we only used English to communicate all the time.
After hard-working days, we usually swam and went to some malls to relax. Dont worry if we can go out on weekdays. Although, i spent 3 months on studying in CG. I believe that it was worth it
You should try and experience <3