Hotline: 0901 844 885 - (08)66 844 244

CẢM NHẬN HỌC VIÊN - LÊ THỊ THANH HUYỀN VỀ TRƯỜNG CG




One month, it’s not too long but it is enough for me to learn and enjoy.

I am a shy girl so I will be very worry when I go to another country.

Moreover, this is the first time I live away from my family. “What will

happen to me without them? Can I adapt to the new environment?”. I have a


lot of questions and I don’t have answer. To be honest, I was crying on the

way here…. ^o^

But when I arrived here in CG, I didn’t have that feeling. Everything

is very good (Dormitory, friends, teachers, staffs…). Teachers in here are

very good. They helped me very much. Thanks to them from a Vietnamese

student who have a bad pronunciation like me, can speak English well in a

month. I really thank the teachers have patience to teach me each word. I

like chasses in CG. It is very nice. Teachers are friendly. They always make

me feel happy in the classroom. I like every Friday here because on Friday,

each class has a game, the students and teachers play together. Of course if

you lose a game, you will have penalty. But it is ok because you have been

enjoyable.

Because I am a Vietnamese student and I am the only Vietnamese

here it is very difficult for me as a shy type person. But students here helped

me to overcome everything. I have a good time with my friends during

weekends. I usually go out with my school manager to try some food and see

a view… I am here to study English and improve communication skill.

My staying here is one of the most amazing experiences in my life.

CG has given me wonder memories to remember. Thank you!!!!

Le Thi Thanh Huyen (Helen)